Prep Time: 10 minutes Cooking Time: 25-35 minutes Yields: 4-6 servings
- 1 sweet potato
- 2 parsnips
- 2 carrots
- 2 turnips or 1 large rutabaga
- 1 daikon radish (or substitute/add in your favorites, like winter squash)
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil 1 head garlic, broken up into cloves without the skin
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary needles-chopped
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Wash and chop all vegetables into large bite-sized pieces.
- Place in a large baking dish with sides.
- Drizzle with olive oil; mix well to coat each vegetable lightly with oil.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and herbs.
- Bake uncovered for 25-35 minutes until vegetables are tender and golden brown, checking every 10 minutes to stir and make sure veggies are not sticking.
Recipe source: eatdrinkbetter.com